- 200 g of white grapes
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 pear
- 80 g of Comté
- 1 mesclun
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 12 slices of cured duck breast
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of walnut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and slowly drizzle in the oils until a homogenous dressing forms.
- Next, prepare the contents of the salad.
- Rinse the grapes.
- Rinse and slice red cabbage into thin slices.
- Peel and slice the pear into strips.
- Remove the rind from the Comté and cut into small cubes.
- On each plate, prepare the mesclun, cabbage, grapes, walnuts, sliced, cured duck breast and pear. Sprinkle with vinaigrette and enjoy immediately.
Preparation time: 15 min
Difficulty level: Easy