- 2 tablespoons shallots, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 radishes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces on diagonal
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 and 1/4 cups Comté cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Toss the shallots, peppers, radishes, and asparagus in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on baking sheet and roast in oven for 25 minutes.
- While the vegetables bake, whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl, add the milk and continue to whisk until well blended. Add ¾ cup of grated Comté cheese, salt, and pepper, and mix lightly.
- Allow the vegetables to cool a bit, and then place them in an ovenproof nonstick sauté pan and pour the egg mixture over top. On a low flame, cook the eggs until they start to set, about 4-5 minutes. Then place the pan back in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle the remaining Comté on top, and cut into wedges to serve.
- 4 Servings, does not include salt and pepper
- Calories 535
- Total Fat 40 g
- Saturated Fat 18 g
- Cholesterol 630 mg
- Sodium 403 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 37 g