- 1 Camembert
- 1 egg
- 5 centiliters of milk
- 3 tbsp. crisped breadcrumbs
- 1 dash of peanut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the camembert by cutting into cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a pinch of salt and the milk.
- To bread the camembert, take out two separate plates, adding the egg mixture to one and the breadcrumbs to the other. Start by coating the cheese cubes with the beaten egg. Shake off the excess and add to the breadcrumbs. Repeat this process until all of your cheese has been breaded.
- Skewer the cheese onto wooden picks.
- To cook the camembert, coat the bottom of a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook the cheese skewers until their golden brown on the outside.
- Remove the hot cheese skewers from the oil and season immediately with salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 2 min
Difficulty level: Easy