- 1/4 olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch kale, sliced
- 8 ounces Brie, sliced
- 1 cup glazed pecans, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk the oil with the mustard and slowly add the vinegars. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the stems from the kale and slice. Toss the kale with desired amount of dressing and set aside to marinate.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, kosher salt, lemon zest, pepper, and paprika.
- Oil the chicken and rub the seasoning onto each piece. Grill on medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes per side. Let rest 4-5 minutes and then slice.
- Mix pecans and apple slices to the marinated kale, then place the sliced chicken and Brie on top.
- 4 Servings, does not include salt and pepper to taste
- Calories 710
- Total Fat 56 g
- Saturated Fat 15 g
- Cholesterol 89 mg
- Sodium 1,109 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27 g
- Dietary Fiber 10 g
- Sugars 10 g
- Protein 32 g