- 250 g puff pastry
- 1 white leek
- 15 g half-salted butter
- 80 g of Fourme d'Ambert
- 1 pear (Williams)
- ½ lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Roll out the puff pastry on a work surface. Use a cup or bowl to cut circles 12cm in diameter out of the rolled-out puff pastry. Place your pastry rounds on a baking tray, pricking each with a fork, and allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the leek by removing the first few leaves, washing thoroughly, julienning and sweating it in butter for 2 to 3 minutes in a sauté pan. Season to taste.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Peel the pear and squeeze lemon juice over the top. Cut in half in length-wise and cut into thin slices. Reapply lemon juice over the top of the sliced pear.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Break the egg into a bowl. Add your milk, season with a pinch of salt and beat to combine.
- In the center of the pastry rounds, divide the leek, pear slices and cheese evenly. Brush the edge of the pastry with the egg mixture and fold over to seal.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (if necessary, reduce the oven to 170° C after the first 5 minutes of cooking.)
- Allow your pastries to cool for a few minutes and serve!
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Difficulty level: Easy