- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of hazelnut oil
- 2 tbsp. hazelnuts
- 1 mesclun (for 4 people)
- 100 g of Bleu d’Auvergne
- 2 pears
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- To prepare the dressing, add the vinegar and oil to a bowl. Mix vigorously until a homogenous dressing is formed. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan. Constantly mix until they’ve taken on a golden color.
- Rinse the mesclun and allow to dry.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Wash, peel and cut the pears in half lengthwise. Seed and slice them.
- To serve, arrange the mesclun on 4 plates along with the sliced pears, cheese and dried fruit. Pour over your vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 1 min
Difficulty level: Easy