- 1 fennel
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 white onions
- 1 leek
- 1.25 liters of vegetable broth
- 60 grams of wheat semolina (or other semolina flour)
- 40 grams of Bleu d’Auvergne
- 4 pinches of Gomasio
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Finely mince the fennel.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- Cut the onions into thin slices.
- Finely mince the leek.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add your vegetables and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Rinse the wheat semolina under cold water and drain. Three minutes before the broth and vegetables are done cooking, add your semolina and adjust for seasoning.
- To serve, pour into small bowls. Finish by crumbling in the Blue d’Auvergne and season with gomasio.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Difficulty level: Easy